1. A copy of your marriage license, if you are married
  2. A copy of your child’s birth certificate
  3. A copy of your child’s passport
  4. A copy of your child’s visa or permanent residence card
  5. A copy of your child’s certificate of citizenship if you have received a copy of the same
  6. A copy of a home study from a licensed social worker
  7. A copy of an adoption certificate from your child’s country of birth
  8. A copy of a release from the child’s biological mother or an abandonment certificate
  9. Copies of all other documents from the country of adoption